Stratosphere - Roxy's Diner, Nov. 2007 - Vegas and Food

Dec 24, 2007

Stratosphere - Roxy's Diner, Nov. 2007

 

Roxy's Diner at Stratosphere. CLICK HERE for more pics of Roxy's Diner.
Again, we received everything in about 3-5 minutes, even spaghetti. It can't be fresh. I was disappointed when I got a no-taste dry white bread tuna sandwich, I wanted my bread toasted and I thought that's how I'm gonna get it as I saw the picture on the menu, or at least the waiter should ask. My husband was still hungry after he had a half-pound burger, so he ordered spaghetti marinara. He said it tasted like store-bought jar sauce, not delicious. But I did like my float. It's like a milk shake.

I do recommend this place for quick meals, but not for quality food.



Float (in souvenir bottle) $5.99



















The Roxy's Burger $7.49 + fries $1.29
One half-pound burger served with lettuce, tomato and onion.














Tuna Salad Sandwich $7.49
Freshly made tuna salad served with lettuce, tomato and mayo on your choice of bread.














Spaghetti with Marinara $8.49














Roxy's Diner Menu



















































http://www.stratospherehotel.com/roxys_diner.html

No comments:
Write comments