Green Valley Ranch - Terra Verde - Vegas and Food

Dec 16, 2007

Green Valley Ranch - Terra Verde

 

Terra Verde at Green Valley Ranch. This is the restaurant of Rock Harper, who was the winner of Hell's Kitchen season 3. He wasn't here when we were here, he seems to be very busy.

Service was excellent. Our waiter always filled water when the glass was half way full.

Most pasta prices range from $15-$18, appetizers $10-$16, salads $11-$16, pizza $13-$15, sides $8, desserts $10, and other entrees, such as fish, chicken, meat dishes cost between $20 - $45.

This place was a little difficult for me to choose what I wanted, because most dishes have cheese in them, and I can't eat cheese. I had a really limited selection of their food to choose from. All the food we ate here was pretty light, it wasn't heavy or greasy at all.















Complimentary antipasto platter
artichokes, roasted peppers, olives, parmesan cheese, and fried zucchini chips













Trofiette Primavera $16
with fresh garden vegetables, plum tomatoes and basil

This was one of the dishes that doesn't have any cheese in it. It was very interesting pasta. Pasta is made in-house. The food was very light and tasted healthy. Taste was fine/OK.













Involtini di Vitello $29
pan-seared veal rolls with prosciutto, fontina cheese, sage, white wine veal sauce and spinach

I'll say this one is either you like it or you don't like it. I didn't like it at all, but my husband loved it. I guess I didn't like it because I don't like veal, and boiled spinach (like no taste), and I can't eat cheese.













Zabaglione con Frutti di Bosco $10
amaretto sabayon, fresh seasonal berries, shortbread cookie

My husband loved this. He was amazed. I liked it, too. Oh, by the way, I don't think this dessert came with the shortbread cookie. Maybe they forgot?













Tiramisu $10
espresso soaked ladyfingers layered with mascarpone cream, served with biscotti

I really loved this tiramisu. It was sooo good, one of the best Tiramisu I've ever had. Sometimes Tiramisu can be very heavy dessert and about half way, you start feeling sick, but this wasn't. Very light, no sick feeling, not too sweet. Just perfect. The customers who were sitting at the next table, they also got exactly the same desserts we got, and they were also amazed.



























We also found this Wizard of Oz video slot at Green Valley Ranch. So far, I've only seen this here, at GVR. It's located outside the GVR buffet. This game has several different bonus games. It's really fun.















visit website

(702) 617-7075

Sunday – Thursday 5pm – 10pm
Friday & Saturday 5pm – 11pm


No comments:
Write comments