Mitsuwa - Umaimono ichi, May 2008 - Vegas and Food

Sep 19, 2008

Mitsuwa - Umaimono ichi, May 2008

 

Mitsuwa had an event back in May called "Umaimono ichi" gourmet fair. They had popular gourmet food from Japan. Everything was a little pricy, but I think it was worth it because I could get actual food from Japan. And yes, everything was delicious.



First, we got this takoyaki. This is a famous "Kukuru" takoyaki from Osaka, Japan. I even know the name of this store. It was $6.50 a package. Made to order. We were waiting in the line, and it smelled really good.































































These are the croquettes. I got 2. $3 for 2. I think one was pumpkin, and other one was peas or something, I don't remember.










































Next is inari sushi. $9.50 for 1 pkg (5pcs).




















chestnut






















sansai




















crab





















sekihan (red bean mochi rice)





















Next is rice dango, $5.90 (5pcs)



















From left, black sesame, red bean paste, cherry blossom, red bean paste, mitarashi




















I loved this pink one.




















Ra Poppo sweet potato apple pie, $8.50. I bought this pie last year and I loved it, so I got it again. CLICK HERE for pics from 2007.
It was $7.90 in 2007, and it was $8.50 this year. But it's also freshly baked.











































Finally, we got thirsty so we got iced green tea at Yamamotoyama in Mitsuwa, Torrance.



























http://www.mitsuwa.com

2 comments:
Write comments