Islands Fine Burgers & Drinks restaurant - Vegas and Food

Dec 31, 2008

Islands Fine Burgers & Drinks restaurant

 

We had a coupon for a free burger and dessert for my husband's birthday, so this burger and dessert was free. This is not a place I'd go to often, and the reason is the calories and fat. I mean, one burger over 1600 calories?? No way I'm eating this whole burger. That's almost the calories I have to eat in one day!

The pie was really heavy and rich, and it has 350 calories, and the Kilauea burger has 1,650 calories! We shared, of course. I think I had 1/4 of burger, he had half on the day we got it, and he had the left overs the next day. For the pie, we both had a bite, then maybe a couple of spoons every day.


Kilauea burger $8.49
jalapeno & black pepper-crusted burger with pepper jack cheese, chipotle aioli & seasoned red onion strings









































Kona Pie $5.95
mocha almond fudge ice cream & cookie crusted topped with chocolate fudge, whipped cream, roasted almonds & a cherry

So...where is the cherry, whipped cream and roasted almonds?














Rating (food): 3.5 / 5
Rating (service): 3 / 5
Repeat: Maybe

FIND LOCATIONS & MENU:

http://www.islandsrestaurants.com

No comments:
Write comments