Golden Nugget - Carson Street Cafe - Vegas and Food

Dec 4, 2008

Golden Nugget - Carson Street Cafe

 

Carson Street Cafe at Golden Nugget. We arrived in Vegas late this day and we had to check-in to two hotels. This was right after we checked-in Golden Nugget, and it was already midnight. Since we didn't eat before we left home, we were too hungry to find another place to eat, so we decided to try here.

Because we got to this cafe 1 minute after midnight, all their menu changed. If we had got here 10 minutes earlier, we could have had the dinner menu and I'm sure I had more choice and I could get something. From what we saw people eating, they had fried chicken, spaghetti, etc. Anyway, I posted the midnight menu below. I couldn't find anything I wanted to eat, so only my husband got food. I tried the bread.

This sandwich arrived just a couple minutes after we ordered. The portion was big. Taste wasn't fresh. I can tell they didn't cook it, probably just sitting for a while. When I tried to cut the bread, I couldn't. It was kinda like cutting an eraser or mochi. Gooey and soft, but can't cut.




Hot turkey sandwich $10.99
Open-faced & smothered with gravy. Served with mashed potatoes.


























Wednesday night menu (after 12am)
































Rating (food): 1 / 5
Rating (service): 3 / 5
Repeat: No

http://www.goldennugget.com/dining/carson.asp

Carson Street Cafe on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments