Four Queens - Hugo's Cellar, Aug. 2008 - Vegas and Food

Mar 25, 2009

Four Queens - Hugo's Cellar, Aug. 2008

 

Hugo's Cellar at Four Queens. We love this place. When you walk in, they give you a rose. The portions are huge here, I guess I said so before. All entrees come with salad, but if you don't want it, you can just say you don't want. I asked to have my salad as a half portion, because I knew it was gonna be too much food. I never have enough room for desserts.

Everything was good, except the Hot Rock. Basically you cook raw meats yourself. But the meat had no taste. After free bread and Hot Rock meats, I was already starting to feel full.


CLICK HERE for pics from 2007.














Hugo's Hot Rock Specialty $28 ($14 per person)
On a sizzling granite slab mini medallions of filet, marinated swordfish, breast of chicken and shrimp served with a trio of special dipping sauces.







































Crab and Portobellini $12
Petite portabello mushroom stuffed with citrus infused crab meat.
(We ordered this with no cheese.)













My salad, this is a half portion.













My husband's salad













sorbet













Seabass $42













Filet & Prawns Aux Poivre $52
5 oz. choice fillet and jumbo shrimp in a green peppercorn sauce













cappuccino $5

































Rating (food): 4 / 5
Rating (service): 3.7/5
Repeat: Yes


www.hugoscellar.com

www.fourqueens.com

Hugo's Cellar on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments