Euro Pane Bakery - Pasadena - Vegas and Food

Feb 17, 2011

Euro Pane Bakery - Pasadena

 

After we had a lunch at The Slaw Dogs, I said I wanna go to this bakery, since it is close to the slaw dogs. I read somewhere, their croissant is good, so that was one of the main thing I wanted to get, so I asked if they have croissant, but they didn't have it when I was there.

I bought coffee cake and some kind of danish. I thought pastries are overpriced, and the taste was just average. Although I'm willing to go back and try something else.




















































































coffee cake $3.60













$2.75
Almond and raisins inside














Rating (food): 3.5 / 5
Rating (service): 2.9 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Euro Pane Bakery
950 E Colorado Blvd. Ste 107
Pasadena, CA 91106

(626) 577-1828

Mon-Sat 7 am - 5:30 pm
Sun 7 am - 3 pm


http://www.yelp.com/biz/euro-pane-bakery-pasadena

Euro Pane Bakery on Urbanspoon


ใซใปใ‚“ใƒ–ใƒญใ‚ฐๆ‘ ๆตทๅค–็”Ÿๆดปใƒ–ใƒญใ‚ฐ ใƒญใ‚ตใƒณใ‚ผใƒซใ‚นๆƒ…ๅ ฑใธ

ไบบๆฐ—ใƒ–ใƒญใ‚ฐใƒฉใƒณใ‚ญใƒณใ‚ฐใธ

No comments:
Write comments