New York Bakery - Koreatown - Vegas and Food

May 8, 2011

New York Bakery - Koreatown

 

I've been wanted to check this place out for so long, and finally I happened to be in the area. There are two or three tables outside and there were old man and woman chilling outside. While I was parking my bicycle, they were watching me the whole time, and that was really uncomfortable.

This place sells breads, cakes, ice cream bars, and coffee drinks. Most of their breads are $1, whole bread is $3.5. I bought sweet potato cake and chestnut bread, and I liked both.































Most of their breads are $1.













sweet potato cake $2
Very soft and you can really taste the sweet potato.













chestnut bread $1













It tasted like white bean paste with chestnut inside, and the top soboro part tasted peanut butter and it was very crumbly.













Rating (food): 3.7 / 5
Rating (service): 3.5 / 5
Repeat: Yes

New York Bakery
3120 W 8th St
Los Angeles, CA 90005

(213) 385-3125

http://www.yelp.com/biz/new-york-bakery-los-angeles


New York Bakery on Urbanspoon




にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ

人気ブログランキングへ

No comments:
Write comments