Blazin J's Kettle Corn at Farmer's Market in Koreatown - Vegas and Food

May 5, 2011

Blazin J's Kettle Corn at Farmer's Market in Koreatown

 

So I'm on twitter, I've noticed @koreatown tweeting about this Blazin J's kettle corn all the time, so I decided to stop by and check them out.
I'm not a big popcorn fan, I almost never eat popcorns. I hate the popcorn smells at the movie theater, I don't like instant package you can buy at grocery stores. But when I saw them actually making kettle corn, and after I had some samples, I just had to get one. Blazin J's kettle corn were fresh and tasty. I loved it. When I went to, I think they had three flavors, regular, caramel, and cheese.

Some people may know, A-Frame restaurant uses Blazin J's kettle corn for their Furikake Popcorn.

Mention "twitter" at Wilshire/Vermont farmer's market in Koreatown (every Friday, 11am-3pm), and receive $1 off (so small bag will be $1, large bag will be $3. *all flavors add extra $1).

































































































regular kettle corn (small)

























caramel kettle corn (large)










































Rating (food): 4.5 / 5
Rating (service): 4.5 / 5
Repeat: Yes


Blazin J's Kettle Corn

PO BOX 2484
Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670

(626) 926-2016

http://www.facebook.com/Blazinjskettlecorn

http://www.yelp.com/biz/blazin-js-kettle-corn-santa-fe-springs-2

http://www.yelp.com/biz/wilshire-center-farmers-market-los-angeles




にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ

人気ブログランキングへ

3 comments:
Write comments