Yu Chun Chic Naeng Myun - Koreatown - Vegas and Food

May 25, 2011

Yu Chun Chic Naeng Myun - Koreatown

 

I was looking for place to eat from my bookmark on Yelp, and we decided to try this place.
I guess this place is popular for cold noodles and kimchi wang mandu? I personally recommend to order their stone bowl dishes, such as bibimbap and bulgogi.

Jpop singer Ayumi Hamasaki was here too :)
http://twitpic.com/3yq9n0






























Menu

































water (left) and soup/beef broth (right)
Beef broth was so tasty













Banchan













Boiled dumpling $7.50













Unfortunately, we didn't like it. We didn't like the flavor of the filling.













Dolpan mushroom & bulgogi $11.50
Mushroom & bulgogi over rice in sizzling stone plate. I really loved it. Bulgogi was tasty and pretty big portion. I think everything cooked in stone bowl tastes good. You can't go wrong.













Ra Bok Ki $9.50
Spicy rice cake with vegetables, fish cake, ramen. This was good too. It's spicy (well, I guess you can figure out that from the color). Also I don't recommend take leftover rice cake to go, because they gets harder after it's cooked.













Rating (food): 4 / 5
Rating (service): 3.6 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Yu Chun Chic Naeng Myun
3185 W Olympic Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90006

(213) 382-3815

http://www.yelp.com/biz/yu-chun-chic-naeng-myun-los-angeles-2

Yu Chun Chic Naeng Myun on Urbanspoon


にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ
人気ブログランキングへ

No comments:
Write comments