Aburiya Toranoko - Little Tokyo - Vegas and Food

Oct 12, 2011

Aburiya Toranoko - Little Tokyo

 

Aburiya Toranoko, I'm sure everyone knows this place. Yes, it's located in Little Tokyo, right next to Lazy Ox Canteen, and it's owned by the same owner.
I really enjoy dining here (Yes, I was here for 3 hours). Everything I ate was delicious. Delicious sushi, sumiyaki, and okonomiyaki. And good selections of alcohol drinks. Check their facebook or twitter page for happy hour.

Also, because this was 3 months ago, so I can't remember some of the dishes I ate.










































menu

























































Makers Mark BBQ cocktail $10
Makers Mark, Antica, Peychaud bitters, Aberol, hint of BBQ sauce.
Why did I started off with Bourbon cocktail? Well, BBQ cocktail sounds interesting, don't you think? It was pretty strong for me. I had to drink really slow.













Uni goma tofu $11
This is one of the Toranoko signature dish.













Aburi kanpachi with crispy leeks & yuzu sauce $9













Ume madai (snapper) $8













kamasu (Baracuda) $9













Tsukune (chicken meatballs) $6
Yes, you dip in that raw egg. I love tsukune and I just have to order it when I see it on the menu.







































Bundaberg ginger beer $3







































Assorted tempura $12













Negima (chicken and green onions) $5













Kaori Umeshu $8













Complimentary grilled squid. Thank you :)













Mochi kinchaku (oden) $4
Deep fried tofu skin, mochi inside.













Egg $4 and Eel $7













Okonomiyaki $11













dessert menu













Yuzu sorbet $5













Cheese cake brulee $6













Green tea pudding $7
I think this is their signature dessert













Rating : 4.8 / 5
Service: 4 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Aburiya Toranoko
243 S. San Pedro St
Los Angeles, CA 90012

(213) 621-9500

Mon-Fri 11:30 am - 2:30 pm
Mon-Thu 5 pm - 11 pm
Fri 5 pm - 12 am
Sat 12 pm - 12 am
Sun 12 pm - 10 pm

http://www.toranokola.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/aburiya-toranoko-los-angeles

Aburiya Toranoko on Urbanspoon

http://www.facebook.com/ToranokoLA



にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ
人気ブログランキングへ

No comments:
Write comments