25 Degrees - Hollywood - Vegas and Food

Oct 11, 2011

25 Degrees - Hollywood

 

After going to.. well, I don't remember how many bars, we went to maybe 3-5 bars, this was the perfect place to end the night. It was around 2am but I was hungry. Yes, I ate burgers and fries at 2 am.































full menu is available on website














Sweet potato fries $4













Number one burger (with no cheese) $12
Caramelized onion, bacon, arugula, thousand island


























Before I eat all that food above, I had these yummy fries at The Well in Hollywood. Maybe too much fries? Oh, and I liked my fries at The Well more than 25 degrees.















Rating :
3.8 / 5
Service: 3 / 5
Repeat: Yes

25 Degrees (Roosevelt hotel)
7000 Hollywood Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90028

(323) 785-7244

open 24 hours

http://www.25degreesrestaurant.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/25-degrees-los-angeles

25 Degrees on Urbanspoon


にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ
人気ブログランキングへ

No comments:
Write comments