Champagne French Bakery - Beverly Hills - Vegas and Food

Oct 30, 2011

Champagne French Bakery - Beverly Hills

 

So I was walking around S. Beverly Drive, and I fell in love with this street. I LOVE this street. There are cute cafes and restaurants, models and actors are walking, also one of my favorite place "Urth Caffe" is on this street, too. Anyway, I saw this place, and I checked yelp, many good reviews, and I like the name "Champagne French Bakery". I went to inside, I see so many pastries and bread. Love it. Price is not bad for Beverly Hills.

The service was not great. Somehow, the workers were rude to me. Also when I was eating there, some of the workers were start eating and talking laud, I mean, it's ok, but just annoying.

I just gonna stick with Urth Caffe. No reason to come back here.













































There are so many pastries. I love pastries. It was tough for me to pick one! But to be honest, they don't look that yummy to me. I like Japanese/French type of pastries and I could tell, I'm not gonna like this place. These are probably too sweet for me. Well, I was so right.




























I asked the cashier lady, which one is better, black forest or strawberry white choco mousse cake, and she said black forest is better and more popular. So that's what I got. But I wish I got strawberry one.




























Black Forest cake $5
chocolate cake filled with whipped cream and raspberries.
My cake was a bit dry. I didn't like whipped cream at all.














Rating : 3 / 5
Service: 1 / 5
Repeat: No

Champagne French Bakery
200 S Beverly Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90212

(310) 271-4556

Mon-Sun 6:30 am - 7 pm

http://www.champagnebakery.com/home/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/champagne-french-bakery-cafe-beverly-hills

Champagne French Bakery & Cafe on Urbanspoon


にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ
人気ブログランキングへ

No comments:
Write comments