Berlin currywurst - Silver Lake - Vegas and Food

Oct 3, 2011

Berlin currywurst - Silver Lake

 

I love German sausages, and I didn't realized but actually there are so many places you can get good German sausages in Los Angeles, and I'm so glad I met Berlin currywurst in Silver Lake. To be honest, the portion was small for what you pay for, but they use organic and all natural meat. And most importantly, the food is good.












































menu













Paprikawurst $5.89
All natural pork with paprika and garlic with organic tomato sauce. Served with 2 slices of bread













Simply delicious













Fritten (homemade fries with minced onions/jambalaya) $3.49
Oh my god.. Yes, you HAVE TO get your fries with onions and jambalaya seasonings. These fries were awesome. I couldn't stop eating it. I ate every single piece of onion. So good.













Thank you for the recommendation and friendly service. Yes, I'll be back.














Rating : 4.2 / 5
Service: 4.5 / 5
Repeat: Yes
Berlin Currywurst
3827 W Sunset Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90026

(323) 663-1989

Mon-Thu 12 pm - 10 pm
Fri-Sat 12 pm - 11 pm
Sun 12 pm - 8 pm

http://www.berlincurrywurst.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/berlin-currywurst-los-angeles

Berlin Currywurst on Urbanspoon



にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ
人気ブログランキングへ

No comments:
Write comments