Cafe Dulce - Little Tokyo (2) - Vegas and Food

Oct 27, 2011

Cafe Dulce - Little Tokyo (2)

 

Thank you for ruin my diet. I'm here like every week. Yes, I love Cafe Dulce. Coffee drinks are all good. Yeah, you already know it. But I also like their baked goods. They bake everything fresh here, and of course I like everything I tasted. Donuts and roti buns are very good and where else can you find cherry or blueberry or green tea or pumpkin roti buns besides here? Oh yeah, this reminds me, I haven't tried green tea roti bun yet (and green tea brick toast).Oh my god, I think I tried more than half of their breads.

CLICK HERE for more pics of Cafe Dulce































Here's the pics from Nisei week. They had Green tea sausage donut just for Nisei week. Hey, how can I miss that? Two of my favorites in one! I also wanted to buy their homemade mochi, but I didn't have enough cash with me.













Cafe Dulce croquette $3.50, Green tea sausage donut $2.50, spirulina koko churro $1.50













I went to last week and yes, they had pies! I haven't tried any cakes here yet. But I'm sure they are all yummy as it looks.















































































coffee menu


























Cafe au Lait (12oz) $2.50 and small blueberry roti bun $1.50


















blueberry roti bun $1.50, cherry roti bun $3.25, scone













Cappuccino $3.50













Bacon donut $2.50













Macadamia maple donut $2.50













No name for this. It was made with whatever they had. (chestnut, maple) $2













Pumpkin roti bun $3.25


















It's the time of the year, yes, I had to try pumpkin roti bun. It's pumpkin/cream cheese inside.













Sweet rice ball with red bean














Rating (food): 4.5 / 5
Rating (service): N/A
Repeat: Yes

Cafe Dulce
134 Japanese Village Plz. Bldg E
Los Angeles, CA 90012

(213) 346-9910
Mon-Sun 9 am - 10 pm

http://www.yelp.com/biz/cafe-dulce-los-angeles

Café Dulcé on Urbanspoon


にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ
人気ブログランキングへ

No comments:
Write comments