Spring for coffee - Downtown, Los Angeles - Vegas and Food

Oct 30, 2011

Spring for coffee - Downtown, Los Angeles

 

I love coffee and I'm always hunting new coffee places. I've been wanting to come here for so long, and I'm so glad I finally did. This place is really small, there are no tables or space to sit down inside, but there are 2-3 tables outside. Unfortunately, the tables were already taken when I came here. The barista was very friendly, and I loved my coffee.































coffee menu


















They carry baked goods from Action Cookies













cappuccino $3
It was already flavorful and delicious with a bit sweetness. I didn't add any sugar.













Rating : 4.3 / 5
Service: 4 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Spring for coffee
548 S Spring St
Los Angeles, CA 90013

(213) 228-0041

Mon-Fri 6:30 am - 9 pm
Sat 8 am - 8 pm
Sun 8 am - 5 pm

http://springforcoffee.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/spring-for-coffee-los-angeles


Spring for Coffee on Urbanspoon


にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ
人気ブログランキングへ

No comments:
Write comments