Cafe Dulce one year anniversary - Little Tokyo - Vegas and Food

Apr 9, 2012

Cafe Dulce one year anniversary - Little Tokyo

 

Happy birthday to one of my favorite cafe in Little Tokyo, Cafe Dulce.Yes, OF COURSE I was there. I had to get $1 green tea donut and Dulce Latte. This day was super busy here.

More pics of Cafe Dulce here: LINK 1, LINK 2, LINK 3
















They had some free samples too. This bread was so good.












Frank is making my delicious Dulce Latte.












Beautiful. Delicious. No sweetener needed. It's already sweet because they put condensed milk in it.













Everyone was getting this $1 green tea donuts, so I had to wait for 10 minutes or so, but no problem. I don't mind waiting here, also I got just baked fresh warm and soft donuts.













Cafe Dulce
134 Japanese Village Plz. Bldg E
Los Angeles, CA 90012

(213) 346-9910
Mon-Sun 9 am - 10 pm

http://cafedulce.co/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/cafe-dulce-los-angeles

Café Dulcé on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments