Green Earth Cafe - Hollywood - Vegas and Food

Jun 22, 2012

Green Earth Cafe - Hollywood

 

 Located at Hollywood & Highland shopping center. It was back in 2011, I wanted some dessert while I was walking around so I stopped by here.

CLICK HERE for pics from back in 2009.


















They do look ok, but not really. Their cakes are too sweet for me, also not cheap. No, you don't wanna spend $5 for a cake here. There are so many other places you can get really good cakes for $5, like Joan's on Third, Little Next Door, Susina., etc.














The worker recommended this so I got this. I think it was around $5. Not moist sponge cake with cream or some kind of mousse. I could eat it but I didn't enjoy eating it.













strawberry was NOT delicious.













Rating (food): 2.6 / 5
Rating (service):3 / 5
Repeat: No

Green Earth Cafe
6801 Hollywood Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90028

(323) 962-0590

http://www.hollywoodandhighland.com

http://www.yelp.com


Green Earth Cafe on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments