Eggless low fat 2-Minute Microwave Chocolate Cake - Vegas and Food

Jun 2, 2012

Eggless low fat 2-Minute Microwave Chocolate Cake

 

Super easy, fast, low fat and low calories. This is my perfect late night snack. I also like to make this when I need some cake to make parfait.  I tried to make in a coffee mug, but when I used ramekins, it looked so much better. Also this recipe use milk, but when I didn't have milk, I substituted with orange juice.

This is with powdered sugar and ice cream. You can also drizzle caramel sauce like I did.













Recipe adapted from Paperblog.

2-Minute Microwave Chocolate Cake for 1 ramekin 

3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 1/2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
1 tablespoons sugar
1/8 tsp baking soda
1/8 tsp salt
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
3 tablespoons milk
1/4 tsp vanilla

In the mug, mix together all purpose flour, cocoa, sugar, baking soda and salt.
Add oil, milk and vanilla and mix well with a spoon. Make sure there are no lumps underneath.
Microwave for 1 minute. Take out and allow to cool.
Drizzle some powdered sugar on top before serving.

















4 comments:
Write comments