Bread Lounge - Downtown - Vegas and Food

Jun 30, 2012

Bread Lounge - Downtown

 

Awesome new bakery/cafe in Downtown, Los Angeles. I got here around 4:30 pm and most of their pastries were already sold out. I didn't have many choices, but still there were some delicious looking pastries left. I bought two pastries and I was gonna try only half of each pastry and take home some leftovers, but I ended up eating both pastries. I can't wait to go back! and next time, I'm going early morning. The cashier girl was very friendly.





















Ricotta cheese danish with white choco patissier, cranberries $3.50













I don't like cheese but you really can't taste cheese on this danish. This danish absolutely made my day. It was really good. Highly recommended.













Croissant $2.50













Rating : 4.5 / 5
Service: 4 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Bread Lounge
700 S Santa Fe Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90021

(213) 327-0782

Closed on Mondays
Open till 6pm

http://www.yelp.com/biz/bread-lounge-los-angeles Bread Lounge on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments