Half & Half Tea House - San Gabriel - Vegas and Food

Jun 20, 2012

Half & Half Tea House - San Gabriel

 

Half & Half tea house is one of the popular cafe in the area. Yes, they have several locations. This cafe is always packed. When I came to this location, the place was packed, people waiting outside, some group of people were playing cards, also they only have one restroom. They also messed up our drinks and yes, I'm a bitch, when they don't do it right, I ask them to make it right. And I understand it was busy but it was taking way too long to make our drinks. I had to ask them twice, "where is our drinks?" "how long do we have to wait?".

Drinks are not so cheap, but they have big selections and I absolutely loved it. I also enjoyed my green tea brick toast. I can't wait to go back and try shaved ice.
























Matcha cream toast $3.85

























My smoothie. I think it was Honeydew smoothie $4.85 + boba + jelly + pudding. It was almost $6.50.














Half & Half Tea House
120 N San Gabriel Blvd. Ste H
San Gabriel, CA 91778

(626) 309-9387

Mon-Sun 11:30 am - 12:30 am

http://www.yelp.com/biz/half-and-half-tea-house-san-gabriel

Half & Half Tea House on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments