Isa Ramen - Koreatown - Vegas and Food

Jun 27, 2012

Isa Ramen - Koreatown

 

Newly opened ramen place in Koreatown. All my Japanese friends told me "not delicious" "don't go" and the owner is not Japanese or Korean, it's Indian.  But the servers are Japanese. So I'm guessing maybe the curry is good here? I don't know.
Anyway, I got their grand opening lunch special $5.99 (until the end of this month). I really didn't have any choice. They only had one kind of lunch special. Your choice of Isa ramen or udon + california roll. I asked if they have lunch special combo with rice bowls, and they said "today is California roll only".Oh ok, well, I was really hoping they have combo special with mini curry rice.
















menu















sliced brown onion with bonito flakes on top













salad (seems like came with fly)













California roll
Not rolled well, and each piece was smaller than average California roll. They need to have some experienced sushi chef if they're gonna serve some sushi. It was not good at all.













Isa ramen; chicken broth, chashu, wakame, green onions, corn, bean sprouts













I really didn't like the broth. It had an odd smell and flavor. Chashu was too fatty and not much flavor.


























Rating : 1.5 / 5
Service: 3.5 / 5
Repeat: No

Isa Ramen
740 S Western Ave. Ste 116
Los Angeles, CA 90005

(213) 382-9020

http://www.yelp.com/biz/isa-ramen-los-angeles

Isa Ramen on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments