Langer's Deli - 65th Anniversary - Vegas and Food

Jun 15, 2012

Langer's Deli - 65th Anniversary

 

Langer's Deli is having 65th anniversary promotion today and tomorrow.  Yes, they are giving away FREE #19 Pastrami sandwich! According to their website, this #19 sandwich is $15! I was here around 3:40pm. Yup, I had to wait in line. Also they were giving away some prizes. If you are planning to go tomorrow, you should expect to wait an hour. If you don't wanna wait in line, go there early in the morning.
















#19 - Pastrami and Cole slaw Russian Style Dressing $15.20













I got my sandwich in under 3 minutes. Pastrami was tender and fatty. I don't think I'm gonna pay $15 for this, but the sandwich was absolutely delicious.














Rating : 4 / 5
Service: 3 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Langer's
704 S Alvarado St
Los Angeles, CA 90057

(213) 483-8050

Monday - Saturday 8am - 4pm
Closed Sundays

http://www.langersdeli.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/langers-los-angeles-2

Langer's Deli on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments