Simplethings Sandwich and Pie Shop - Los Angeles - Vegas and Food

Jun 16, 2012

Simplethings Sandwich and Pie Shop - Los Angeles

 

Back in November, I came here with Black Board Eats 30% off coupon. This little cafe was very busy. You need to place your order first.
I like the fact they have regular size and small size of pies. Someone recommended to get woopie pie, but they didn't have it.  This place has unique and healthy sandwiches. I really enjoyed my sandwich. Love this place. I don't think I'm gonna be back just for their pies, but I'll be back for their delicious sandwiches.





























half soup/sandwich $10













Pulled chicken sandwich - arugula, pickled onions, garlic aioli, chevre spread, chipotle bbq sauce, pretzel roll













This is my lovely sweet potato sandwich $8.50
Grilled sweet potatoes, apples, jammy onions, chevre spread, avocado, cumin coleslaw, pretzel roll












I absolutely loved it. Delicious and healthy. Oh, and it's vegetarian!













Mini Missouri mud pie and Strawberry rhubarb pie, I think $2.50 each.












cappuccino $3.80












They use Intelligentsia













Rating : 4 / 5
Service: 3 / 5
Repeat: Yes
 
Simplethings Sandwich and Pie Shop
8310 W 3rd St
Los Angeles, CA 90048

(323) 592-3390

Mon-Thu, Sun 11 am - 9 pm
Fri-Sat 11 am - 10 pm

http://www.simplethingsrestaurant.com/ 

http://www.yelp.com/biz/simplethings-sandwich-and-pie-shop-los-angeles-3

 Simplethings Sandwich & Pie Shop on Urbanspoon

1 comment:
Write comments