Urban Noodle - Downtown (CLOSED) - Vegas and Food

Jun 14, 2012

Urban Noodle - Downtown (CLOSED)

 

This was my first time visit, and last visit. It was back in November, 2001. Now this place is closed but since I have all the photos, I decided to post on my blog.
I had Scoutmob 50% off coupon. I got Dragon Balls (Shumai) and Pork Bun. My total was $3.66 after 50% off. My food was blah. I like to eat my Chinese food at "hole in the wall" type of places, to me, this place is too cool for Chinese food.














menu














Eggrolls













Vegetable mu shu tacos (3 tacos) $5.85
cabbage, carrots, egg, onions, and cilantro













Edamame with tofu $4.95
I actually liked it a lot.












Vegetarian stir fried noodles $10.25
yu choi, snowpeas, water chestnuts, carrots, mushrooms













Dragon Balls  $4.50
minced pork and shrimp served with tariyaki and seaweed














BBQ pork bun$2.25















Urban Noodle
118 W 4th St
Los Angeles, CA 90013
(213) 626-0662

 http://www.urbannoodlela.com/

www.yelp.com/biz/urban-noodle-los-angeles

 

No comments:
Write comments