Out of business shops at Grand Central Market - Vegas and Food

Jun 12, 2013

Out of business shops at Grand Central Market

 

Since I work in Downtown, I always stop by here after work so I know all the changes. Many shops has been closed and opening new shops. Sticky Rice, Valerie, and G&B opened recently. And Horse Thief (in June) and The Oyster Gourmet (in September) will join at Grand Central Market.














This place is still in the business. I buy my fruits here all the time.


















Closed.












Boba. I think it was under $2.  This place closed but there is another boba place here.













Mexican bakery. closed.












Piccolo pizza. closed.














$1.25. so cheap and big.












This place is also still in the business. You can get mini alcohol bottles really cheap.













Grand Central Market 
317 S Broadway
Los Angeles,CA90013

Mon-Sun 9 am - 6 pm

http://www.grandcentralsquare.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/grand-central-market-los-angeles

No comments:
Write comments