Lime - Koreatown - Vegas and Food

Oct 21, 2013

Lime - Koreatown

 

Less than a months old, lime offers Korean dumplings, pho, pad thai, chicken wings, fried rice, etc.

When we walked in, I didn't see any server and I smelled something odd. But we decided to try the food anyway. As always, I couldn't make up my mind, keep changing my mind I finally decided to try veggie dumplings.

For Korean dumplings, there are so many better places than lime, like Cho Man Won, Mirai, Myung Dong Kyoja, etc.















Pho + dumplings combo $8.99













Pho













King dumplings













Kimchi dumplings $4.99













Veggie dumplings $4.99
was my least favorite of all.













Rating : 3.3 / 5
Service: 3 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Lime
859 S Western Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90005
(213) 382-6553

Mon-Sun 9 am - 10 pm

http://www.yelp.com/biz/lime-los-angeles-2


No comments:
Write comments