Banh Mi My Tho - Alhambra - Vegas and Food

Feb 27, 2014

Banh Mi My Tho - Alhambra

 

Banh Mi is popular Vietnamese sandwiches. Usually they are really cheap, if you go to Chinatown, Monterey Park, Alhambra area.

Banh Mi at Buu Dien in Chinatown was $2, this place is $2.50-$2.75. The service was friendly and I liked my sandwich, specially with this price, I don't have any complains.  A cup of coffee costs more than $3 in L.A.. Not friendly for Vegans / Vegetarians though.














menu












#2 Special cold cut ham sandwich $2.75













Ham, pork, pate, veggies inside. It's little spicy so if you don't like spicy, ask for less chilies.














Eggrolls












Pork inside














Rating: 4 / 5 
Service: 3.8 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Banh Mi My Tho
304 West Valley Blvd
Alhambra, CA 91803

(626) 289-4160

Tuesday-Sunday 7AM-7PM
Closed Mondays

http://www.banhmimytho.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/banh-mi-my-tho-alhambra

Banh Mi My Tho on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments