Yellow house cafe - Koreatown (2) - Vegas and Food

Feb 8, 2014

Yellow house cafe - Koreatown (2)

 

It's been 3 years since last time I was here. The service was below average.. just like before. I pressed button like 3-4 times, and we finally got our server.

Also..
Ordered waffles and they didn't have it.
I asked for no whipped cream on my latte, they brought me with cream on top.
Outdoor heater was not working. It was cold night.
Tips were already included in the bill, even the service wasn't good.

CLICK HERE for pics from 2011

Smores (s) $7.95















My sweet potato latte $5.95
They use real sweet potato, not powder. I liked my latte. It was good. I asked for no sugar but our server told me I can't because it's already mixed.













Green tea latte













menu 2014

















Rating: 3.4 / 5
Service: 2.5 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Yellow house cafe
234 S Oxford Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90004

(213) 365-0820

Mon-Thu, Sun 11 am - 12 am
Fri-Sat 11 am - 2 am

http://www.theyellowhousecafe.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/yellow-house-cafe-los-angeles 

 Yellow House Cafe on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments