Healthy spinach, celery and apple smoothie - Vegas and Food

Feb 16, 2014

Healthy spinach, celery and apple smoothie

 

If you are my blog reader, you probably already know that I love sweets. I can't live without pastries. I was eating pastires and dessert almost every day, not only one, but 2-4 sweets a day, for last 2 weeks or so. Last week, I felt my body was heavier and I can see my body and face is bigger. So I need to get back in shape. I started eating more healthy stuff again... since few days ago.  This morning, I made smoothie with what I have in my fridge. It's super healthy and the flavor wasn't bad at all. It has strong celery flavor so if you don't like celery, use kale or less celery and add more fruits, like apple, banana, or honey.





















Spinach, celery, and apple smoothie   
makes 1

1 apple
3 stalks celery
handful spinach
1-2 Tbsp applesauce (use more if you like sweeter)
1 tsp honey

Chop celery and apple in small pieces. Mix all in blender.


No comments:
Write comments