All Natural Facial Konjac Sponge with Activated Bamboo Charcoal - Vegas and Food

Oct 3, 2014

All Natural Facial Konjac Sponge with Activated Bamboo Charcoal

 




































Facial Konjac Sponge is one of my "must use" item now. It prevents acne and pimples, and helps for oily skin. It makes my skin smooth, too.

MY Konjac Sponge are made exclusively with the konjac fiber, a pure vegetable fiber taken from the root of the Amorphophallus Konjac plant.
Konjac plant, also known as konnyaku potato or elephant yam, is a plant that is native to eastern Asia.
Konjac root is rich in minerals, vitamins, and it has been traditionally used as a beauty treatment for a long time in eastern Asia.

MY Konjac Sponge is made to the very highest of standards, using the purest volcanic rock filtered water and food grade konjac. All products are hypoallergenic & fragrance free.




http://www.amazon.com/My-Konjac-Sponge-Bamboo-Charcoal/dp/B00B1M0XCG/




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:
Write comments