Bru Joy Ultra-Sharp Dual Blade Vegetable Julienne Peeler - Vegas and Food

Oct 3, 2014

Bru Joy Ultra-Sharp Dual Blade Vegetable Julienne Peeler

 

I received this Bru Joy Ultra-Sharp Dual Blade Vegetable Julienne Peeler. It's easy to peel and you can peel two different sizes. I love it. Makes my cooking easier and faster.






















- Bru Joy Dual Julienne and Vegetable Peeler allows you to create professinally presented julienned salads, vegetable spaghetti in seconds.
- Made of unbreakable, heavy duty stainless steel from head to toe, Bru Joy julienne peeler will not easily break, rust or get blunt and is the only vegetable peeler you ever need to buy!

- Made of top quality solid stainless steel - heavy duty and will not break.
- Ultra-sharp julienne and peeling blade - minimum hand efforts required and produces julienned slices in seconds.
- Sleekly packed, this gorgeous deluxe stainless steel vegetable peeler serves a perfect wedding/bridal shower/birthday g

I tried to peel small apple, as you can see, I can peel two different sizes. When I peeled carrots, it looked just like the one on the package.













Retails for $40 but it's on sale on Amazon, you can get it for only $6!
http://www.amazon.com/launch-ultra-sharp-julienne-peeler-stainless/dp/b00k5i73ys



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:
Write comments