Calivino Wine Pub - Anaheim - Vegas and Food

Oct 24, 2014

Calivino Wine Pub - Anaheim

 

I was invited to Calivino to try their food. It's located in Anaheim, right near Angel Stadium and Honda Center. It's a good place to have light bites, beer and wines before the events. The stuff and the owner were very friendly and welcoming.  I had a good time.

CLICK HERE for my 1 min Tastemade video.
















Menu


















Moscato.. the only wine I can drink.


















Brussels sprouts $9
Honey roasted, crispy pork.. was one of my favorite of all. It was really tasty appetizer.













Spinach wontons $8
Creamy baby leaf, Parmesan, garlic
I really can't eat cheese, and it was served by mistake. I tried it anyway but it wasn't cheesy like I thought. Which is good thing.












Bacon dates $8
Goat cheese, honey













Jerk chicken sandwich $12
Jidori chicken, Jerk spice, sweet + spicy slaw, lemon aioli














Duck pot pie $16
Duck confit, aromatics, puff pastry
It was good portion. Not too big or too small. 













duck!













Beignets $8













Bread pudding $8














Calivino Wine Pub
2410 E Katella Ave,
Anaheim, CA 92806
(714) 939-7735

Mon-Fri: 11:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat: 3:00 pm - 12:00 am
 Sun: 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm

http://www.calivinowinepub.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/calivino-wine-pub-anaheim

Calivino on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments