Optimal Omega 3 - Vegas and Food

Oct 7, 2014

Optimal Omega 3

 



















Let me introduce this high quality Omega 3 fish oil.

-Optimal Omega 3 is a premium quality fish oil supplment with high levels of DHA and EPA.
-600mg of DHA and 800mg of EPA per serving
-180 Softgels in each bottle will provide up to 3 months supply
-Molecularly distilled for purity
-Enteric Coating to avoid fishy burps and aftertaste

EPA and DHA support cardiovascular health and normal blood pressure levels, improve circulation as well as brain function, and also boost the immune system. Additionally, they are popular for bringing down inflammation and improving body composition.


http://www.amazon.com/omega-fish-sale-optimal-pharmaceutical/dp/b00j0luque/ 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:
Write comments