HACHÉ LA in SIlver lake - Vegas and Food

Nov 9, 2014

HACHÉ LA in SIlver lake

 

I was here for Gogobot event during soft opening.  It's new burger place in Silver Lake, and they are serving delicious burgers for around $5-6, which is pretty cheap in L.A. If you are living in L.A., you know the burgers costs average $10-$15, even food trucks.

I tried karma burger and habanero burger. Habanero burger was pretty spicy. I can eat very spicy food, but it was spicy for me. Still, I enjoyed my burgers and strawberry basil lemonade.  And the owners were very nice.

CLICK HERE for my 1 min Tastemade video.














The menu is very simple
















Karma burger with no cheese













I believe this is Habanero burger













You must try Strawberry basil lemonade



















HACHÉ LA
3319 Sunset Blvd,
Los Angeles, CA 90026
(323) 928-2963

Sun-Wed 12:00pm - 10:00 pm
Thurs-Sat 12:00pm - 12:00am

http://hachela.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/hach%C3%A9-la-los-angeles-2

Haché la on Urbanspoon

1 comment:
Write comments