Hakata Ikkousha - Little Tokyo - Vegas and Food

Jun 18, 2017

Hakata Ikkousha - Little Tokyo

 

I believe this is the 3rd store in Los Angeles area. They have in Torrance, Costa Mesa, and now open in Little Tokyo. I had buy 1 get 1 free coupon so I decided to come here during soft opening.
I really liked ramen here. In my opinion, Shinsengumi has strong smell and I don't like it, but this place doesn't. I really liked both black ramen and shoyu ramen. Also service was good, too.


menu

It describes how to eat tonkotsu ramen in delicious way.  We followed this. We had soup first, then soup and noodle together, then add some condiments, save some soup, then ordered kaedama (extra noodles).
Our order
Condiments - There's ramen sauce, garlic, etc
Complimentary spicy takana and ginger
Special fried chicken 1 piece $3.50
Each piece is pretty big. Juicy, crunchy outside, soft inside.
Tonkotsu black $8.90 + egg $1.50
Garlic flavor, their signature ramen, comes with chashu, menma, green onion.

Shoyu Hybrid $7.90 + egg $1.50 
Limited to 20 servings a day, comes with chashu, menma, green onion.



Hakata Ikkousha 
368 E 2nd St
Los Angeles, CA 90012

Mon-Fri:11:00 am - 3:00 pm / 6:00 pm - 11:30 pm
Sat-Sun:11:00 am - 11:30 pm

Parking: street

https://www.ikkousha.com/

https://www.yelp.com/biz/hakata-ikkousha-los-angeles-4

No comments:
Write comments