Mint Leaf - Westminster - Vegas and Food

Jun 4, 2017

Mint Leaf - Westminster

 

Mint Leaf is located inside My Thuan supermarket. Everything is pretty cheap and tastes fine. But everything was not hot, they were all kinda cold. So I tried one piece each and I decided to take them home so I can steam them again. I did it and it tasted much better.


Banh Bao Lon $2
There were veggies and big piece of chicken and other meat

Xiu Mai $2.95
Ha Cao $2.95

Poke buns $3.95
Was made to order. The bun was soft
sweet custard inside
I was so full so I only ate one and I took leftover home and put in the fridge. I was gonna eat next morning, but unfortunately, there were mold so I had to throw away. I didn't think there's gonna be mold within 24 hours, I was kinda shocked.


Mint Leaf 
8900 Westminster Ave,
Westminster, CA 92683

(714) 707-7823

Mon-Friday: 7AM–6:30PM
Saturday-Sun: 8AM–6:30PM

https://www.mintleafoc.com/ 

https://www.yelp.com/biz/mint-leaf-westminster

Mint Leaf Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:
Write comments