Ktown night market recap - Vegas and Food

Jun 19, 2017

Ktown night market recap

 

Yes, I've been here every year since 2014, I think? This year, I was invited as a VIP, so I got to use VIP area, and I got to taste some food from the venders.  It was awesome, I hope I get the same experience next year, too!
CLICK HERE for pics from 2014.

I was here on Friday around 5pm so still not too crowded.

VIP area
VIP area
So I got to eat from these venders.
Isn't that cute??
Tacos from taco fix
Churro from taco fix

butter chicken curry from India Jones
Loco Moco from Manini Kine Grindz
Bangkok chicken sandwich from Spire Works
Dessert from Mix-E
Takoyaki from Sakura Monster
Jollies oysters from Jolly oysters
Live Santa Barbara uni
I posted video on Instagram. Check it out.
Lamar Odom was there. He's super tall!


VIP swags and some freebies.

http://ktownnightmarket.com/

No comments:
Write comments