My Delight Cupcakery - Ontario (2) - Vegas and Food

Jun 15, 2017

My Delight Cupcakery - Ontario (2)

 

 As you may already know, my delight cupcakery has different flavors every month. I had some of the June flavors. Be sure to check them out every week, they have weekly flavors, too. By the way, my favorite flavor of the month was strawberry shortcake.

CLICK HERE for pics from February. 

Orange creamsicle was only available between 5/29-6/3
Vegan chocolate pretzel delight (flavors of the month)
This one is for someone who likes salty chocolate.
Passion fruit mango (flavors of the month)
Banana pudding (flavors of the month)
Very banana~
Strawberry shortcake (flavors of the month)
Key lime pie






My Delight Cupcakery
1520 North Mountain Avenue
Ontario, CA,91762

 909-988-4151

Monday–Saturday: 10am–8pm
Sunday: Closed

http://mydelightcupcakery.com/

https://www.yelp.com/biz/my-delight-cupcakery-ontario


My Delight Cupcakery Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:
Write comments