LA weekly Brunch at the races 2017 - Vegas and Food

Oct 17, 2017

LA weekly Brunch at the races 2017

 

I went to LA weekly's brunch at the races this year yesterday. I felt like it was smaller than the first year. Still, I enjoyed all the yummy food and some free stuff. There were alcohol, coffee, and breakfast/brunch food, and popular venders run out the food fast so if you are going to the event next year, make sure to be there early. Luckily, I didn't have to wait to get in, and I tried almost all the food they had. I only posted few pics here, so make sure to visit my facebook page for complete pics.

Check my FACEBOOK for complete pics.
CLICK HERE for pics from 2015 




This is one of my favorite of all, from Monkey bar gastropub
And McConnell's coffee ice cream was super yummy.
Loved Jones coffee with lavender syrup


VIP gift bags! I got one and there were some drinks and coupons.

No comments:
Write comments