My Delight Cupcakery - Ontario (3) - Vegas and Food

Jan 13, 2018

My Delight Cupcakery - Ontario (3)

 

 Another surprise from My delight cupcakery! Absolutely one of my choice for birthday gifts, or for Valentine's day. If you wanna impress your girlfriend, get some cute cupcakes and cupcake socks from here. They'll love it for sure!

CLICK HERE and CLICK HERE for pics from 2017.


Super rich brownie.

Good quality cute cupcake socks. I was gonna wear it but my bf really really wanted it so I gave him. Now I want it back.
Cute as always.
This is the cupcake of the week, FUNFETTI, which is only available until 1/13
Vegan Kona Coffee and Caramel Churro
Kona coffee cupcake has coconut in it, it was more like chocolate cupcake. Caramel Churro is perfect for caramel lovers.
Gluten free lemon almond and Blueberry coffee cakeBlueberry coffee cake was new to me. It was so soft, like I thought yogurt was on top.

Raspberry Cheesecake. I added macaron on top
Inside cupcakes. Their cupcakes always has some surprise in the middle which makes me more excited.

My Delight Cupcakery
1520 North Mountain Avenue
Ontario, CA,91762

 909-988-4151

Monday–Saturday: 10am–8pm
Sunday: Closed

http://mydelightcupcakery.com/

https://www.yelp.com/biz/my-delight-cupcakery-ontario


My Delight Cupcakery Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:
Write comments