Puma x Hello Kitty launch event - Vegas and Food

Feb 16, 2018

Puma x Hello Kitty launch event

 

About 2 weeks ago, I went to Puma x Hello Kitty launch event which celebrates the 50th anniversary of the Suede. I got to check out Puma x Hello Kitty collections and of course, I was here to purchase some stuff. It started at 4 pm and I got here about 5-10 minutes before 4pm. There were short line, I waited until 4pm and got inside. But there were already people inside. Everything was selling first. There were many Hello Kitty collectors.

Free cotton candy
There were some cute pink candies


Hello Kitty nail

I almost bought it but I didn't. It's $40
Since I purchased shoes, I got some free Hello Kitty cookies and macarons from Hello Kitty food truck. Macarons were so good.

I asked for my size of the shoes and they told me they don't have my size anymore. I just don't get it. I got here on time and they don't have my size anymore..???? Anyway, they gave me junior size shoes and I tried on, and it actually fits fine so I bought it. I don't wear red but this one is actually very cute and I like it.


http://us.puma.com/en_US/women/featured/puma-x-hello-kitty


No comments:
Write comments