Le Parfait Paris - San Diego - Vegas and Food

Feb 13, 2018

Le Parfait Paris - San Diego

 

I had a day trip to San Diego last week. This place was one of my bookmarked place and you should try here if you love french pastries. Absolutely delicious and good service, friendly worker. I'd definitely come back when I'm in San Diego.




They all look so delicious







Everything looks really yummy so it was so hard to pick only few cakes, but here's what I got.
This cake is only available for Valentine's Day so I had to try it.
Stracciatella mousse $7.50 - centered of a cherry coulant and covered of a crunchy chocolate, it wasn't heavy, very light and fluffy. Very nice.
Ludi's macaron $7.50 - Fresh raspberry with rose lychee cream, macaron
There's rose lychee cream, and also lychee an raspberries. I loved it.
Pain Au Chocolate Aux Amandes  $4
Chocolate almond croissant.

Le Parfait Paris
555 G St,
San Diego, CA 92101

(619) 245-4457

Sun-Wed:8AM–10PM
Thurs:8AM–11PM
Fri-Sat:8AM–12AM

http://leparfaitparis.com/

https://www.yelp.com/biz/le-parfait-paris-san-diego-7

Le Parfait Paris Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:
Write comments