Bellagio - Noodles 2008 - Vegas and Food

May 8, 2009

Bellagio - Noodles 2008

 

This was back in 2008, when we got our food comped. This place is open late, that's a good thing. Usually they serve food pretty fast. We hated this place back in 2006, it was awful, but in 2007 and 2008, it was much better. I wonder if the chef has been changed.


CLICK HERE for pics from 2007
CLICK HERE for pics from 2006



Thai Iced Tea $5 each













Miso Soup $4













Agedashi $6.50 ($7 now)
crispy bean curd served with light soy sauce
We liked it.













Calamari $10.50 ($11 now)
I liked it. I mean, I always like calamari.













Hainanese Chicken Rice $20.50 ($21 now)
fragrant rice and broth with home-made chili sauce
I hate boiled or steamed or roasted chicken, so there's no way I'm eating this. But my husband loved it. I think if you like Hainanese chicken, you'll like it.













Salt and Pepper Maine Live Lobster $48.50 (market price)
It can't be bad. It's $49. It was good.













Congee $9
I liked it. All these toppings make the taste better.













Potstickers $8
pork and vegetable dumplings


























Malaysian-style Roti Prata $8
pan-fried thin cake with curry sauce













We ordered this because we had no idea what this was. It's basically like deep-fried greasy phyllo dough. No taste. We hated. Not recommended.













Mandarin Beef Stew Noodle $15
beef brisket, tendons-spiced herb broth


























Hor Fun Noodles $16
choice of chicken, beef, shrimp or barbecue pork with black bean gravy or oyster sauce













We ordered this because it had a funny name "Hor Fun". Unfortunately, I don't like this type of noodle. It's thick, flat, white noodles.














Rating (food): 3 / 5
Rating (service): 3 / 5
Repeat: Yes for free, no for my own money


Lunch and Dinner Daily
11:00 a.m. - 2:00 a.m.

Dim Sum
Friday - Sunday
11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.


http://www.bellagio.com/restaurants/noodles.aspx

http://www.yelp.com/biz/noodles-las-vegas-2


Noodles (Bellagio) on Urbanspoon

5 comments:
Write comments