Honey Boba and Pa Pa Walk - SGV - Vegas and Food

Sep 21, 2013

Honey Boba and Pa Pa Walk - SGV

 

My trip to SGV. We tried to go to Taza but they were closed so we ended up coming to honey boba.














menu












Lychee ice crystals with pudding (front) and Earl Grey black milk tea boba
I wanted to get smaller size but they told me I should get bigger size if I'm adding pudding and boba. No problems! I love pudding in my boba drink! That's what I always get.













Honey Boba 
1 W Duarte Rd Ste A
Arcadia, CA 91007
(626) 446-9788

Mon-Thu, Sun 12 pm - 11 pm
Fri-Sat 12 pm - 12 am

http://www.honeyboba.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/honeyboba-arcadia


After Honey boba, we decided to try Pa Pa Walk.
I had this place bookmarked for a while and I finally had a chance to eat here. This place was little difficult to find because there were no English sign and we can't read Chinese.
Well, I'm posting photo so it should be easier for you to find the place.


















There were only one table open. We were very lucky.























I really wanted to try shaved ice but I was so full.


















#55 - Cream soup in fried toast $6.95












I had to get this. Creamy chowder in thick buttery toast. Oh my god, it was sooo good. Who cares about the calories!? This is "A must" order item.












#44 - Taiwanese sausage and egg fried rice $7.75













Pa Pa Walk
227 W Valley Blvd Ste 148-B
San Gabriel, CA 91776
(626) 281-3889

Mon, Wed-Sun 11 am - 10 pm

 http://www.yelp.com/biz/pa-pa-walk-san-gabriel-3

Pa Pa Walk on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments