Oo-Kook Korean BBQ - Koreatown - Vegas and Food

May 26, 2017

Oo-Kook Korean BBQ - Koreatown

 

I came here about 3 months ago so I don't if they are still doing lunch special I got.
But the food was delicious, we really liked short ribs. I'm definitely coming back for BBQ.




We got 1 order of $14.99 special, cold noodle + short rib combo. Plus one order of cold noodle $10.99


Because short rib was so tasty, we asked our waiter if we could change one of our order to combo instead of just cold noodle itself but they said no, because the size of the noodles are different. They said combo noodles are smaller. But it looks same portion to me.

Oo-Kook Korean BBQ 
3385 W 8th St,
Los Angeles, CA 90005

7 days a week: 11AM–12AM

(213) 385-5665

Parking: Valet or street

 https://www.yelp.com/biz/oo-kook-korean-bbq-los-angeles

 Oo-Kook Korean BBQ Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:
Write comments