Mr. Frog - Rowland Heights - Vegas and Food

Jan 15, 2020

Mr. Frog - Rowland Heights

 

I know it sounds disgusting, but if you wanna try frog dishes, now open in Rowland Heights.
Frog seems like popular dish in China. It's pretty much same as eating chicken, in my opinion. It just have more bones.






Frogs, pork, sausage skewers





watermelon dink. Delicious.
Currently they only have menu in Chinese. 
But this is the page for appetizers, skewers, drinks
And this is the menu of hot pot. Left side is hot pot, right side is toppings/add-ons. 
We got first one, fifth one, and not sure which one we got. I can't read Chinese. 

Check out my youtube video. My friend is explaining what we are eating. 


Mr. Frog 
18347 Colima Rd,
Rowland Heights, CA 91748

(626) 820-9172

https://www.yelp.com/biz/mr-frog-rowland-heights



No comments:
Write comments