Jichan’s Onigiri-ya - Monterey Park - Vegas and Food

Apr 17, 2021

Jichan’s Onigiri-ya - Monterey Park

 

Looking for authentic onigiri (rice balls) in Los Angeles? Then this is the place to go! Jichan's onigiri-ya offers so many different flavors of onigiri and rice bowls. I tried 10 flavors and all of them were really delicious. I really wish I could eat these every day. My favorites are onsen onigiri and mentai-tamago onigiri. 


Karaage (fried chicken) was flavorful, you definitely wanna try it with your rice balls!
Spam and egg
Onsen / mentai tamago
These are my two favorites! 
Salmon / Spicy miso buta kakuni
Ama-miso shiso / Ume shiso
Kombu tsukudani / takana / shibazuke shiso
Onsen (boiled egg inside)




 

Watch video on YouTube:
https://youtu.be/Q6IZ8zDOj3w




Jichan’s Onigiri-ya 
1975 Potrero Grande Dr A, 
Monterey Park, CA 91755 
(626) 782-7754 

Closed on Sundays and Mondays 
Tue-Sat:11AM–2PM, 4–7PM 





No comments:
Write comments