Matcha oreo brownie with purple sweet potato - Vegas and Food

Apr 11, 2021

Matcha oreo brownie with purple sweet potato

 

I recently made matcha oreo brownie with purple sweet potato. Originally I was gonna make matcha oreo brownie, but I had leftover purple sweet potato paste I made, so I decided to add it between matcha dough. Also, I didn't have butter so I decided to use applesauce and some almond butter instead. It turned out healthier and it was actually delicious. ⁠ ⁠ 


In this recipe, I used:⁠ 
-choczero white chocolate chips⁠ 160g
-oreo⁠ 
-purecane sugar⁠ 50g
-yumbutter almond butter⁠ about 2Tbsps
-matcha powder⁠ 1Tbsp
-1 pouch apple sauce⁠ 
-3 eggs⁠ 
-flour⁠ 60g
-baking powder ⁠ 1tsp
-purple sweet potato⁠ (mixed with water and shiratama mochi flour)⁠ ⁠

Bake in 360F for 30 minutes.
 

Follow me on Instagram.





 My new favorite chocolate. I love coconut keto bark. 

No comments:
Write comments