BetterBody Foods Avocado Oil spray and mayonnaise - Vegas and Food

Aug 9, 2021

BetterBody Foods Avocado Oil spray and mayonnaise

 

I recently made pork and kimchi, and sausage and eggs for my dinner. When I eat these, I like to eat with mayonnaise. But regular mayo is not so healthy.
I used BetterBody Foods Avocado oil mayo because I wanna eat food that is better for my body!


BetterBody Foods all-purpose avocado oil spray has a neutral flavor that can be used for cooking, caking and sautéing. It uses "Bag-On-Valve" (B.O.V.) technology which means it’s chemical and propellant-free.

BetterBody Foods Avocado Oil mayonnaise is Cage-Free Eggs / Non-GMO / Dairy-Free / Gluten-Free / Paleo & Keto diets approved

 


BetterBody Foods Avocado Oil Mayo

Avocado oil spray

No comments:
Write comments